The State of Antonio Luna Elementary School
The Schools Division Office – Manila being the premier schools division in the country has as its motto: Quality First… Where Excellence is a Life Style.
The school of Antonio Luna has attuned to this motto. Building on the achievements of pass principals and school administrators, the present principal, Mrs. Novielyn F. Radam, with the continuing support of the faculty and staff, has introduced innovative management design. We have reorganized the management of the School- Managed Canteen; adopted proven and tested best-practices to ensure reports are organized and submitted on time.
On the academic front, our teachers continue to upgrade and enhance their pedagogy through seminars and trainings, verbal improving the teaching-learning process, attuning themselves to the end goals of K-12 curriculum.
Moreover, we are proud to mention other conspicuous accomplishments and improvements. These are made possible by our distinguished stakeholders and partners in pursuing quality and excellent education for our learners.
· Projector set – Donated by Mrs. Kristine Sato-Co Alumna from Batch 1978
· Vertical Garden – From the ever supportive Brgy. Chairman Celso Sebatian
· Mural of the School Ground – Through the generosity of Cozart Spa
· Fire Extinguishers – From the office of Congressman Yul Cervo Nieto
· Cleaning Materials – From the different offices of the City Councilors 3rd District of Manila and through the generosity of Cozart Spa
· CCTV Cameras –
a. 8 sets from school MOOE Fund
b. 8 sets from SEF Fund from the LGU of the City of Manila
· LCD Projector – SEF Fund from the LGU of the City of Manila
· LCD Bracket – Fund taken from the MOOE
·Computer Sets –Donated by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. PAGCOR
· Construction of the New School Building (Main) – Funds from SEF LGU of the City of Manila
· Renovation of the School Annex Building – Funds from SEF LGU of the City of Manila
To our entire stakeholders, Thank you so much for your generous help in meeting our school at apart from other schools in the Division of Manila. May the Whole community be encourage by your exemplary deed and help us more forward to greater heights this year and to all the years to comes.